Communities are built on shared stories. That may be especially true for a community dedicated to reading and writing! The Department of English & Modern Language Studies at Pace University in Pleasantville, NY, is committed to growth through the power of story. This blog will thus be a place for students, faculty, and alumni to share their stories publicly, where they can resonate within and beyond our local community.
Find out more about the Department of English & Modern Language Studies or about
- our major in English
- our major in English & Communications
- our 5-year program for a BA in English and MS in Publishing
- our minors in Creative Writing, English, and Women’s & Gender Studies
- our Vox Creative Art series
- our Sigma Tau Delta Honor Society
We invite you not only to listen but also to join us! Let Pace be the place where you shape your own story.